Consistent Fund Administration services relying on a centralized platform.
Our Fund Administration centralized platform, is shared by all CACEIS entities, which particularly suits to providing support to clients marketing their funds worldwide.
This structure enables CACEIS to provide our client consistent services, control processes and reporting, wherever the funds are domiciled.
Management companies benefit from a single point of entry, offering a global view of the activity managed, with easily accessible reporting available on OLIS our interactive web portal.
Global insights, local expertise and contact:
• Client-oriented structure of the accounting teams,
• Highly-skilled and experienced staff,
• Commitment to upholding quality of service in terms of responsiveness and accuracy,
• Recognized expertise in designing and administering complex structures such as multi-class, multi-manager, pooled and master-feeder funds,
• Proactive support related to new opportunities arising from regulatory developments.
Efficient “Follow-the-sun” set-up providing clients with round-the-clock support:
• Local contact favored with both managers and distributors through our European, Asian and US offices to support clients’ development plans according to their organisational needs,
• Earliest possible processing times using our presence across different time zones.
Reliable portfolio accounting, Valuation and NAV calculation:
• Wide range of vehicles supported across multiple domiciles, jurisdictions and legal structures,
• Full coverage of financial instruments and investment strategies,
• Multiple simultaneous valuation methods for the same portfolio (money-market funds),
• Multiple pricing sources, flexible collection timings,
• Performance management fee calculation and control,
• Multi-currency and multi-class accounting systems.
A variety of valuation options to adapt to all asset management strategies:
• Share class hedging,
• Swing pricing,
• Price chasing,
• Valuation of OTC derivatives and structured products,
• Portfolio look-through,
• Structuring and asset pooling techniques (multi-manager, ring-fencing, pooling),
• Product restructuring and cross-border mergers.
OLIS Mobile Funds - portfolio monitoring app:
• Designed as a complement to the OLIS portal to simplify day-to-day business,
• Dashboard feature with all daily tasks ranked by priority,
• Quick NAV validation,
• Real time data on fund inflows,
• Available for smartphones and tablets on Apple Store and Playstore.
FULLY COMPLIANT REGULATORY, FINANCIAL AND TAX REPORTING
Financial statement :
• CACEIS produces annual and semi-annual reports for investment funds including all information imposed by authorities of countries of distribution.
Tax reporting :
• CACEIS provides a full and comprehensive service in relation to specific legislation and regulatory reporting obligations the fund or investor may have in countries of domiciliation and/or distribution.
Regulatory reporting :
• CACEIS follows the regulatory requirements and develops dedicate reporting offers to help its clients comply with their duties (UCITS KIID, PRIIPS, AIFMD and MiFID II ).
Financial reporting :
• Via your OLIS web gateway, you will have access to a complete range of analysis tools: risk and performance analysis, ESG and Climate reports, executive report, fund factsheets.
Solvency II :
• CACEIS ensures compliance with Solvency II requirements thanks to its modular offer:
o Look-through and data enrichment,
o SCR calculation,
o TPT file production and dissemination.
«In today’s market environment, we are focused on responding to your ongoing market challenges through our extensive fund administration services. We can support multiple structures across multiple domiciles, with expertise in both traditional and alter.»
Florence Boix - Group Product Manager